Home Learning Gallery
  • Post category:Year 2

I am really enjoying seeing the great activities that you are doing at home. It is lovely seeing you all trying new activities, learning new skills and practising previous learning.

Please do let me know if you are happy for me to share pictures for others to enjoy.

Mrs B

5_things_Ashlee_misses_about_school

You have all worked so hard on your leaflets – I am very impressed. Here are some pictures of your leaflets that you sent to me.

Pacific_Ocean_Leaflet

previous arrow
next arrow
Slider

I have really enjoyed seeing the country projects that you have been working on over the past few weeks. Here are just some of the pictures and presentations that I have been sent. Please do send pictures of your projects if you would like to share them with others.

I am so proud of how hard you have all been working.

Mrs B.

CANADA_by_Finley_F
Harry_-_Australia
Maisie_L_Australia

previous arrow
next arrow
Slider

I’m loving your ‘The Owl and The Pussycat’ pictures. Have a look at how creative you have been

previous arrow
next arrow
Slider

It has been great to see you having a go at some of the maths problem solving that I have suggested. I am impressed with your perseverance with the activities.

previous arrow
next arrow
Slider

Well done to those of you who have managed to fit an alphabet on a plate. Here are some of the pictures – can you spot all of the letters of the alphabet? Please do send a picture of your plate in if you can, it has been lovely to see how creative you have been.

previous arrow
next arrow
Slider